- Send it to the troops overseas.
- Take it to work (or better yet send it to work with someone else) and put it out for others.
- Save it and eat one piece a day for a year.
- Use the non-chocolate options (Skittles are great – those little packs are the perfect amount!) for treating low blood glucose.
- Put it in a bag outside the front door. The Halloween Fairy might come, take it away, and leave a non-candy treat.
- Buy it back from your kid with cash (keep the value of each piece low; it adds up fast).
What else has anyone done to get rid of excess Halloween candy?